Social Distancing does not have to mean Social Isolation
Here are some suggestions:
- Make a list of all the friends with whom you’d like to have contact and reach out to them at least once a day.
- Make a list of all the people who you’d like to reach out to you and ask them to do it.
- Bring a chair outside and invite your neighbors to do the same. Separate yourselves by 10 feet and enjoy yourselves.
- Make appointments with a friend(s) and video chat, have a virtual cocktail party, dinner party, lunch, etc.
- Have a Netflix party.
- Have a virtual book group.
- Take an online class with friends.
Enjoy your friends and stay safe and healthy!